Sunday 26 March 2017

A little blog.

Good morning everyone, and Happy Mothers Day to all you lovely Mothers out there, I hope you all have a beautiful day.

I have had a incredibly crappy week. I caught some sort of a bug and spent all of Thursday and Friday coughing and being sick, Yesterday, Saturday, I felt much better, still coughing a little but no sick.
I thought I would cook meatballs and gnocchi for tea, and went to strain the gnocchi from its boiling water, missed the sieve completely and poured boiling water over my hand, I am so sick of myself, sometimes I wonder if I should just sit in a chair and not move!
Even after keeping my hand in cold water for five minutes, my fingers were red, swollen and hurt. So, I plastered my fingers in Sudocrem, bloody wonderful stuff, it took the swelling down and they didn't hurt as much, this morning I can actually bend them again.....all hail the magical Sudocrem, it fixes just about anything, except tooth ache of course....tooth ache, ohhh the memory, who would have thought two weeks have passed since I was in so much pain I didn't know what to do with myself! Tomorrow morning the offending rotten little buggers come out, and for the first time ever, I cant wait to get to the dentist!

As couldn't go far from the loo Thursday and Friday, I sat reading through some of the printed off blogs. some of the very first ones were very short , especially the first one which was called 'All about me', I found, reading it back to myself, it comes across as, well, dull really.. Almost apologetic and there actually isn't much about me in its content at all.
This particular blog I feel I need to rewrite, I feel that there is more to knowing me than just 15 lines of writing, and in the nearly 18 months of writing Diary of a blind lady, I have changed, so therefore, 'All about me' needs to chance too, in fact maybe its something that needs to be reviewed every year or so as things change.
The other blogs are short but they are say what they mean to say so I certainly wont be changing any of them but get ready for a new 'All about me'
Well, my girls are awake and we are going to walk Ralph to the garden centre as its such a beautiful day, and my dear old mate has made me some Eccles cakes, she makes the best Eccles ever!
Eccles cakes for breakfast, dinner and tea today!!
Sorry its a short one, but I will be back soon with a revised All about me.
Have a lovely Sunday, speak soon xx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retinitis pigmentosa is an inherited condition of the eye that leads to loss of vision and blindness. This is a progressive eye disease. We are giving the best treatment for this disease. Retinitis pigmentosa treatment

    ReplyDelete